There are many kinds of glass, which can meet the different needs of different occasions. By adjusting the material and process of manufacturing glass, manufacturers can greatly change the properties of glass materials, making them more stable and durable. For example, the commonly used tempered glass is not only stronger than ordinary glass, but the fragments will not hurt people, so it is safe and reliable. This article will introduce the advantages of glass bottles as packaging, and use tea oil as an example to illustrate the advantages of glass bottles compared to plastic bottles, and deepen everyone's understanding.
1. What are the advantages of glass bottles as packaging
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, which can prevent oxygen and other gases from attacking the contents, and at the same time prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing into the atmosphere;
2. The glass bottle can be used repeatedly, which can reduce the packaging cost;
3. The color and transparency of glass can be changed easily;
4. The glass bottle is safe and hygienic, has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and is suitable for packaging acidic substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
5. In addition, because glass bottles are suitable for the production of automatic filling production lines, the development of domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment is relatively mature, and the use of glass bottles for packaging fruit and vegetable juice beverages has certain production advantages in China.
Second, is the tea oil packaging glass or plastic?
Generally, edible oil is recommended to be packed in glass bottles, especially dark glass bottles, which are well-closed. Oil that will not be eaten for a long time is kept away from the source of fire. Dark bottles can prevent the oil from contacting the light source. Keep away from the source of fire. The temperature is not affected, and the original color and flavor of the oil are maintained to a greater extent, which is beneficial to the extension of the shelf life of the oil.
If it is packed in a plastic pot, it is easy to break after a long time, and it is not resistant to high temperature, and its corrosion resistance and aging resistance are not as good as glass bottles. It is recommended to consume edible oil in glass bottles.