The best methods and techniques for spraying glass wine bottles
The spraying production line generally consists of a spray booth, a hanging chain and an oven. There is also the front-end water treatment, and the glass bottle needs special attention to the sewage discharge problem. As for the quality of spraying, it is related to the water treatment, surface cleaning of the workpiece, the electrical conductivity of the hook, the size of the air volume, the amount of powder spraying, and the level of the operator.
1. Pre-treatment section. The pre-treatment section for spraying glass wine bottles includes pre-off, main off, surface adjustment, etc. If it is in the north, the temperature of the main off part should not be too low, and heat preservation is required. Otherwise, the treatment effect is not ideal;
2. Preheating section. After the pre-treatment of the spray glass wine bottle, it will enter the preheating section, which usually takes 8-10 minutes. It is best to make the sprayed workpiece have a certain amount of residual heat when the glass bottle reaches the powder spraying room to increase the adhesion of the powder;
3. Soot blowing and purification section. If the sprayed glass wine bottle has high process requirements, this section is indispensable. Otherwise, if there is a lot of dust on the workpiece, the surface of the processed workpiece will have a lot of particles, which will reduce the quality;
4. Powder spraying section. The most important thing in this paragraph is the technical problem of the powder spraying master. If you want to create good quality, it is very worthwhile to spend money to hire a skilled master;
5. Drying section. In this section, the temperature and baking time should be paid attention to. The powder is generally 180-200 degrees Celsius, depending on the material of the workpiece. Also, the drying furnace should not be too far away from the powder spraying room, generally 6 meters is better.