Glass has a long history and stable properties. It is an excellent material that has stood the test of time. It can be used not only for decoration, but also to play an important role in various optical instruments. It can even be used to help building energy saving and noise reduction. By using different processing methods, we can make the glass have different characteristics. What are the characteristics of glass packaging containers, and what are the benefits of using glass as containers, let's take a look.
1. What are the characteristics of glass packaging containers
The main characteristics of glass packaging containers are: non-toxic and odorless; transparent, beautiful, good barrier, air-impermeable, rich and common raw materials, low price, and can be used many times. And it has the advantages of heat resistance, pressure resistance, and cleaning resistance. It can be sterilized at high temperature and stored at low temperature. Because of its many advantages, it has become a packaging material for many beverages such as beer, fruit tea, and jujube juice.
Second, what are the benefits of using glass as a container
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, which can well prevent the attack of oxygen and other gases on the contents, and can also prevent the volatile components of the contents from evaporating into the atmosphere;
2. The glass bottle can be used repeatedly for many times, which can reduce the packaging cost;
3. Glass can easily change the color and transparency;
4. The glass bottle is safe and hygienic, has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and is suitable for the packaging of acidic substances (if vegetable juice beverages, etc.);