Because of its light transmittance and reflectivity, and easy to color glass, it is often used in occasions that have certain requirements for lighting and color, such as optical instruments and various artistic decorations. Modern technology has brought new vigor and vitality to the glass industry, and it has also greatly improved the performance of glass. We will briefly introduce how to make industrial glass bottles in batches, and explain why glass packaging bottles are often used.
1. How to make industrial glass bottles in batches
First of all, the mold must be designed and manufactured. The glass raw material uses quartz sand as the main raw material, and other auxiliary materials are melted into a liquid at high temperature, and then injected into the mold, cooled, cut, and tempered to form a glass bottle. Glass bottles generally have rigid signs, and the signs are also made of mold shapes. According to the manufacturing method, the forming of glass bottles can be divided into three types: manual blowing, mechanical blowing and extrusion molding. According to the composition, glass bottles can be divided into the following types: First, soda glass, second, lead glass, third, borosilicate glass
The main raw materials of glass bottles are natural ore, quartz stone, caustic soda, limestone, etc. Glass bottles have a high degree of transparency and corrosion resistance, and will not change the properties of materials when in contact with most chemicals. The manufacturing process is simple, the shape is free and changeable, the hardness is large, it is heat-resistant, clean, easy to clean, and it can be used repeatedly. As a packaging material, glass bottles are mainly used in food, oil, alcohol, beverages, condiments, cosmetics, and liquid chemical products, etc., and are widely used. However, glass bottles also have their shortcomings, such as heavy weight, high transportation and storage costs, and impact resistance.
Second, why often use glass packaging bottles
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, which can well prevent the attack of oxygen and other gases on the contents, and can also prevent the volatile components of the contents from evaporating into the atmosphere;
2. The glass bottle can be used repeatedly for many times, which can reduce the packaging cost;
3. Glass can easily change the color and transparency;
4. The glass bottle is safe and hygienic, has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and is suitable for the packaging of acidic substances (if vegetable juice beverages, etc.);
5. In addition, since glass bottles are suitable for the production of automatic filling production lines, the development of domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment is relatively mature. The use of glass bottles for packaging fruit and vegetable juice beverages has certain domestic production advantages.