How to choose high quality glass?
1. Whiteness: No obvious coloration is required for bright glass.
2. Bubbles: A certain number of bubbles with a certain width and a certain length are allowed. Bubbles that can be pierced with a steel needle are not allowed.
3. Transparent 指: refers to glass with uneven melting, for glass with a capacity of less than 142L, no more than one length is not more than 1.0mm; for glass with a capacity of 142 ~ 284mL, no more than 1.5mm in length One, the transparency of the cup body 1/3 is not allowed to exist.
4. Miscellaneous: refers to opaque granular debris, the length is not more than 0.5mm, and not more than one.
5. Roundness of the cup mouth: refers to the cup mouth is not round, the diameter difference is not more than 0.7 ~ 1.0mm.
7. Cup height deviation (Cup height deviation): The height difference of a cup is less than 1.0 ~ 1.5mm.
8, cup thickness difference: not more than 0.5 ~ 0.8mm.
9. Cutting mark: refers to streaks or scalloped cutting marks, no more than 20 ~ 25mm in length and no more than 1 in width, no more than 2.0mm, exceeding the bottom of the cup, or shiny white, more than 3mm is not allowed.
10, the imprint: the cup body is a hidden print of the record texture, head-up obviously not allowed.
11, cup body sucking: refers to the cup body uneven, apparently not allowed in the head.
12, fuzzing and abrasions: fuzzing refers to the friction between the glass and the diameter of the glass, leaving tarnished marks on the body of the cup, which is obviously not allowed on flat view. Abrasion refers to the collision between the glasses. The scars left on the surface of the glass body must not be shiny.