Glass packaging materials and containers have many advantages:
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, which can prevent the oxygen and other gases from attacking the contents, and can prevent the volatile components of the contents from evaporating into the atmosphere;
2. The glass bottle can be used repeatedly for many times, which can reduce the packaging cost;
3. The glass material can easily change the color and transparency;
4. Glass bottles are safe and hygienic, have good corrosion resistance and acid resistance, suitable for the packaging of acidic substances (if vegetable juice beverages, etc.);
5. In addition, since glass bottles are suitable for the production of automatic filling production lines, the development of domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment (shèbèi) is relatively mature, and the use of glass bottles for packaging fruit and vegetable juice beverages has certain domestic production advantages. Glass bottles China's traditional beverage packaging containers, glass is also a historical packaging material. In the case of many kinds of packaging materials flooding the market, glass containers still occupy an important position in beverage packaging, which is inseparable from its packaging characteristics that other packaging materials cannot replace.