Wide Mouth Essential Oil Vials
Borosilicate glass material
High performance of stability and barrier
Great package for skincare sampler
Glass vials are fabricated from borosilicate glass, which can fit with screw caps, dropper assembly, fine mist spray as glass containers for essential oils, sample skincare products, as well as perfume.
Our high quality wide mouth glass vials are designed for ease of filling and removing your product, wide mouth glass vial is available at clear, amber and color painted, color of the screw top can be customized, glass vial with cap is great packaging to promote beauty products for your brand, just select the size that fits your product's need and add customized graphic and decoration for it.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Vial only (mm)
Diameter of Vial (mm)
Vial - borosilicate glass
Screw cap - plastic
Insert - plastic
Vial - clear, amber, or color painted
Screw cap - standard or custom color
Insert - natural
Minimum order qty
High performance of stability and barrier;
High perspective and light weight;
Refillable, reusable and 100% recyclable.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass vials for cosmetic, skincare and perfumes, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Glass vial with cap which feature at light weight, high performance of stability and barrier, it is ideal packaging solutions for facial serum, essential oils, added custom decorations on the wide mouth glass vials will make the beauty product more luxury and unique.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Frosting: make the container with slightly roughened surface, free from polish;
3. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
4. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
5. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
6. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
7. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
8. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.