Glass Spray Vials
Borosilicate glass material
High performance of stability
Great for offering small, convenient, single use samples
Rayuen Packaging offers a broad assortment of glass vials with different capacity and size at screw neck and crimp neck, perfume vials are fabricated from borosilicate glass fitted with fine mist spray or screw cap with insert, glass vials can be a great solution to package sample size perfume products such as fragrance mist and perfume oils.
Glass perfume sampler vials are the best way to promote and sell perfumes, and glass perfume vials are available at plain or customized to your requested, just try adding custom graphic printed on the sample perfume vials which could bring an impressive feel on your customers.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Vial only (mm)
Diameter of Vial (mm)
Vial - borosilicate glass
Sprayer with overcap - Aluminum, plastic
Vial - clear, amber, or color painted
Sprayer - standard or custom color
Overcap - standard or custom color
Minimum order qty
High performance of stability and barrier;
High perspective and light weight;
Refillable, reusable and 100% recyclable.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass vials for cosmetic, skincare, makeup and perfumes, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Glass perfume vials which feature at light weight, high performance of stability and barrier, it is ideal packaging solutions for fragrance mist and perfume oils, added custom decorations on the glass perfume vials will bring more luxury and unique.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Frosting: make the container with slightly roughened surface, free from polish;
3. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
4. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
5. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
6. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
7. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
8. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.
←Previous: Perfume Spray Vials
Next: No Information→