Dropper vials for cbd oil
Borosilicate glass material
High performance of stability, acid and alkali resistance, barrier
Light weight, high transparency, recyclable
Rayuen Packaging offers a broad range of high quality glass vials with different capacity and size at screw neck and crimp neck, dropper vials are fabricated from borosilicate glass fitted with glass dropper assembly, the dropper vials can be a great solution to package essential oils and sample skincare product.
Glass dropper vials are available at clear, amber and color painted, select the size that fits your product's need, bring glass dropper vials to store your beauty product and make custom decoration and graphic to look more unique.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Vial only (mm)
Diameter of Vial (mm)
Vial - borosilicate glass
Dropper cap - silicone/NBR teat, plastic collar, glass pipette
Vial - clear, amber, color painted
Dropper cap - standard or custom color
Minimum order qty
High performance of stability and barrier;
High perspective and light weight;
Refillable, reusable and 100% recyclable.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass vials for cosmetic, skincare, makeup and perfumes, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Glass dropper vials which feature at light weight, high performance of stability and barrier, it is ideal packaging solutions for facial serum, essential oils, added custom decorations on the glass dropper vials will make the beauty product more luxury and unique.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Frosting: make the container with slightly roughened surface, free from polish;
3. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
4. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
5. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
6. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
7. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
8. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.