Glass Perfume Roller Bottles
Borosilicate glass material
High performance of stability and barrier
Great package for essential oil or fragrance
Glass vials are fabricated from borosilicate glass, the roller ball vial is tubular vials which can be used as great package for perfumes, aromatherapy, essential oil treatments, lotion and lip gloss,
Glass roll on vials can deliver a controllable volume to a small area with precision and can afford high compression strength, light weight but durable, the length and capacity of glass roller ball vials can be customized as per specification, package essential oils and perfumes by glass roll on vials will add luxury to your product.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Vial only (mm)
Diameter of Vial (mm)
Vial - borosilicate glass
Screw cap - plastic
Roller ball - stainless steel or glass
Insert - plastic
Vial - clear, amber, or color painted
Screw cap - standard or custom color
Roller ball - shiny silver for stainless steel ball, clear for glass ball
Insert - natural, white, black
Minimum order qty
High performance of stability and barrier;
High perspective and light weight;
Refillable, reusable and 100% recyclable;
Small enough for easy carry in a pocket or handbag.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass vials for cosmetic, skincare, makeup and perfumes, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Rollerball vials which feature at light weight, high performance of stability and barrier, small enough for easy carry in the pocket or handbag, so glass roll on vials are perfect for a variety of applications as health and beauty, fragrance and essential oils, adding a custom decoration and printing on the plain glass roll on vials will bring luxury to the product.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Frosting: make the container with slightly roughened surface, free from polish;
3. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
4. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
5. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
6. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
7. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
8. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.