Glass Roller Bottles For Deodorant
Flint glass material
High performance of stability and barrier
Refillable and recycle
Thick glass roll on bottles are moulded glass bottles assembled with stainless roller ball or glass roller ball and screw tops, roll on bottles can be used as essential oil roller bottles, perfume roller bottles, as well as roller ball lip gloss in glass.
Glass roll on bottles can be clear, frosted, color painted, and decorated to suit premium brand, these glass roller bottles are ideal for use in applying essential oil blends and massage oils to skin, as well as perfume oils. No matter thick glass roll on bottles or tubular roll on vials, we can cover your different needs.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Vial only (mm)
Diameter of Vial (mm)
Bottle- flint glass
Screw cap: plastic PP
Roller ball - plastic
Insert - plastic
Bottle - clear, frosted, or color painted
Screw cap: standard or custom color
Roller ball - natural for plastic ball
Insert - natural, white, black
Minimum order qty
High performance of stability and barrier;
High perspective and light weight;
Refillable, reusable and 100% recyclable;
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass roll on bottles for essential oils, lip gloss and perfume oil, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Glass roller bottles which feature at high performance of stability and barrier, airtight and refillable, whilst heavy weight glass roll on bottles bring luxury to your product, furthermore customized decorations and printed graphic on the glass roller bottle is another core factor to make your brand unique.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Frosting: make the container with slightly roughened surface, free from polish;
3. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
4. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
5. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
6. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
7. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
8. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.