Opaque white glass cosmetic jars
Opal glass material
Sustainable and recyclable
White glass jars also called milk glass jars and opal glass jars, it is made of a type of semitransluscent white glass, can be used as glass cosmetic containers for cream, lotion, moisturizer, gel, scrub etc.
White glass jars as primary packaging for cosmeceuticals, medical and pharmaceutical skincare products, which is very suitable for high end beauty brand.
There is a wide range of standard white glass cosmetic jars for selection, just select the size that fits your product's need, make custom decoration and graphic on glass cosmetic jars with lids, if you want to make your product stand out from your competition, making custom glass cosmetic jars is our core strengths as well.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Jar only (mm)
Diameter of Jar (mm)
Jar - opal glass
Lid - plastic ABS
Disc - plastic PP
Jar - opaque white
Lid - molded injection white
Disc - molded injection white
Minimum order qty
Opal glass jars captivate the eye with its cool elegance;
Opal glass jars ensure best protection of contents away from light;
Contain benefits of safe, sustainable reusable and refillable;
Opal glass is 100% recyclable and infinitely.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of cosmetic packaging, skincare packaging, makeup packaging etc, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Opal glass jars can be made as custom glass jars, no matter glass cosmetic jars with custom decorations, or glass cosmetic jars with custom shape, we will make it happen as per your request.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
3. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
4. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
5. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
6. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
7. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.