Glass jars with wooden lid
Opal glass and wooden as natural match
Sustainable and recyclable
Are you looking for glass cosmetic jars for cosmeceuticals, medical and pharmaceutical skincare products? You are at right place now, there is a wide range of milk glass jars for selection.
This 50ml white glass cosmetic jar with wooden lid, it’s a good choice as primary packaging for medical skincare products like cream, lotion, moisturizers, also the wooden screw lid brings natural impression to people.
To make the glass cosmetic jars stand out from your competitors, it’s importance to make custom decoration and graphic on glass cosmetic jars with lids for your own brand.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Jar only (mm)
Diameter of Jar (mm)
Jar - opal glass
Lid - plastic PP and ashwood
Disc - plastic PP
Jar - opaque white
Lid - ashwood with color painting
Disc - molded injection white
Round base with slant shoulder
Minimum order qty
Opal glass jars captivate the eye with its cool elegance;
Opal glass jars ensure best protection of contents away from light;
Contain benefits of safe, sustainable reusable and refillable;
Opal glass is 100% recyclable and infinitely.
Wooden lid can be made at different material like beech wood, ashwood, as well as bamboo.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of cosmetic packaging, skincare packaging, makeup packaging etc, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Opal glass jars can be made as custom glass jars, no matter glass cosmetic jars with custom decorations, or glass cosmetic jars with custom shape, we will make it happen as per your request.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
3. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
4. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
5. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
6. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
7. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.