Cobalt blue glass cosmetic jars
Airtight and high performance of stability
Protecting the content from light damage
Sustainable and recyclable
Tinted glass jars also called as colored glass jars and tincture glass jars, there is 3 colored glass jars we commonly use.
Amber glass jars were used for product which is light sensitive, the amber color absorbs harmful UV wavelengths and protecting the content from light damage; Cobalt glass jars also called as blue glass jars and which commonly used for pigment; Green glass jars allow for UV protection, no packaging interactions with product ingredients, so just select the colored glass jars without worrying about UV light affecting their chemical composition
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Jar only (mm)
Diameter of Jar (mm)
Jar - tincture glass
Lid - plastic ABS
Disc - plastic PP
Jar - transparent blue, frosted
Lid - molded injection color or metalized color
Disc - molded injection white
Minimum order qty
Absorb harmful UV wavelengths ;
Ensure best protection of contents away from light;
Contain benefits of safe, sustainable reusable and refillable;
100% recyclable and infinitely.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass primary packaging for cosmetic, skincare, makeup and perfume, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Tincture glass jars can be made as custom glass jars for your private label beauty product, to make your product with unique packaging, we normally suggest to make your own graphic and decoration on the tincture glass jars.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
3. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
4. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
5. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
6. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
7. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.
←Previous: Amber Glass Cosmetic Jars
Next: No Information→