Wide mouth glass cosmetic jars
Flint glass material
High stability, airtight and barrier
Sustainable and recyclable
Rayuen Packaging offers a large selection of flint glass cosmetic jars perfect for skin, face and body lotion, powders, creams, moisturizers, as well as bath salts, scrubs and gels, there is classic or contemporary styles glass cosmetic jars and bottles at different capacities for selection.
Select the size that fits your product's need, bring colored or clear glass cosmetic jars to add luxury to your brand, and make custom decoration and graphic on glass cosmetic jars with lids for your own brand which could take your product stand out from the crowd.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Jar only (mm)
Diameter of Jar (mm)
Jar - flint glass
Lid - aluminum, plastic PP
Disc - plastic PP
Jar - clear, frosted or color painting
Lid - regular silver/gold or custom color
Disc - molded injection white
Minimum order qty
High performance of stability, airtight and barrier;
High perspective and heaviness to add luxury to brand;
Refillable, reusable and 100% recyclable.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass packaging for cosmetic, skincare, makeup and perfumes, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Flint glass cosmetic jars are made of moulded glass, flint glass cosmetic container which features at high performance of stability, airtight and barrier, so glass jars and bottles get better capability in protecting the content, also its high perspective and heaviness makes high-end beauty brand choose glass jars and bottles as primary packaging for skincare and cosmetic products.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Frosting: make the container with slightly roughened surface, free from polish;
3. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
4. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
5. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
6. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
7. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
8. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.