Porcelain bottle with dropper
Opal glass, cool elegance and premium feel
High stability and light resistant;
Sustainable and recyclable
If your product is light sensitive and request the glass cosmetic bottle with good protection for the content, white glass bottles which is UV protected glass bottle and can keep the content away from light, it is suitable for use in aromatherapy, cosmetics, skincare and liquid medicine etc.
White glass bottles feature at high stability and light resistant, choose white glass dropper bottles as primary packaging for cosmeceuticals, medical and pharmaceutical skincare products which will bring luxury to your beauty brand and without worrying reaction with content.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Bottle only (mm)
Diameter of Bottle (mm)
Bottle - opal glass
Dropper cap - silicone/NBR teat, bamboo collar, glass pipette
Bottle - opaque white
Dropper cap - bamboo color
Minimum order qty
High performance of stability, airtight and barrier;
High perspective and heaviness to add luxury to brand;
Refillable, reusable and 100% recyclable.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of white glass jars and bottles for cosmetic, skincare, pharmaceutical and makeup industry , in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
White glass dropper bottles are made of moulded opal glass, white glass cosmetic bottles which feature at high performance of stability, airtight and barrier, meanwhile white glass dropper bottles get better capability in protecting the content and its high perspective and heaviness makes high-end beauty brand choose white glass dropper bottles as primary packaging for cosmeceutical, medical and pharmaceutical skincare products.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Frosting: make the container with slightly roughened surface, free from polish;
3. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
4. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
5. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
6. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
7. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
8. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.