Rayuen Packaging offers a wide range of glass cosmetic bottles, glass dropper bottles which can fit with treatment pump, dropper assemblies as well as lids closures for facial serum, face oil, liquid foundation etc.
Glass dropper bottles are available at different style and sizes for selection, just customize the color and make customized decoration will luxury your brand and bring your product from the crowd.
|Fill capacity (ml)||30ml|
|Height of bottle only (mm)||75mm|
|Length x Width (mm)||38.4 x 38.4mm|
Bottle - flint glass
Dropper assembly - plastic PP or PETG
Bottle - clear, frosted or color painting
Dropper assembly - standard or customized color
|Minimum order qty||10,000pcs|
Bottle with UV protective spraying to protect formula
High performance of stability, airtight and barrier;
High perspective and heaviness to add luxury to brand;
Refillable, reusable and 100% recyclable.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass packaging for cosmetic, skincare, makeup and perfumes, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Glass cosmetic bottles are made of moulded glass, flint glass cosmetic bottle which features at high performance of stability, airtight and barrier, meanwhile glass cosmetic bottles get better capability in protecting the content and its high perspective and heaviness makes high-end beauty brand choose glass cosmetic bottles as primary packaging for skincare and cosmetic products.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Frosting: make the container with slightly roughened surface, free from polish;
3. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
4. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
5. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
6. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
7. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
8. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.