glass bottle with push button dropper
Flint glass, heavy weight and premium feel
High stability and provide oxygen barrier;
Sustainable and recyclable
A large selection of glass dropper bottles at classic and contemporary styles in a range of sizes, high quality glass dropper bottles are suitable for use in aromatherapy, cosmetics, skincare, food and liquid medicine etc.
Glass dropper bottles are available in clear, frosted and spray painted as primary packaging for essential oils, facial serum, hair oils, moisturizer gel etc, glass cosmetic bottle provides an oxygen barrier and was chosen for its heavy weight and premium feel, there has yet to be a better and more secure way to store reactive products than in the glass cosmetic bottles.
Glass cosmetic bottles are rigid and can not be squeezed, in order to dispense serum and essential oil in the glass bottles, normally we fit glass bottle with dropper cap as an option, it’s a great choice to bring glass dropper bottles to add luxury to your brand and give the best protection to your product.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Bottle only (mm)
Diameter of Bottle (mm)
Bottle - flint glass
Dropper/Collar - alu. With rubber teat
Bottle - clear, frosted or color painting
Dropper cap - standard or custom color
Minimum order qty
High performance of stability, airtight and barrier;
High perspective and heaviness to add luxury to brand;
Refillable, reusable and 100% recyclable.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass packaging for cosmetic, skincare, makeup and perfumes, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Glass dropper bottles are made of moulded glass, flint glass cosmetic bottle which features at high performance of stability, airtight and barrier, meanwhile glass dropper bottles get better capability in protecting the content and its high perspective and heaviness makes high-end beauty brand choose glass dropper bottles as primary packaging for skincare and cosmetic products.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Frosting: make the container with slightly roughened surface, free from polish;
3. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
4. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
5. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
6. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
7. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
8. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.