White glass medical bottles
Opal glass material
Sustainable and recyclable
White glass bottles also called milk glass bottles and opal glass bottles, it is made of a type of semitransluscent white glass, can be used as glass cosmetic bottles for serum, lotion, cream, moisturizer, gel and essential oils etc.
White glass bottles as primary packaging for cosmeceuticals, medical and pharmaceutical skincare products which will bring luxury to your beauty brand.
There is a wide range of standard white glass cosmetic bottles for selection, just select the size that fits your product's need, make custom decoration and graphic on the glass cosmetic bottles, if you want to make your product stand out from your competition, it is a great choice to make custom glass cosmetic bottles.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Bottle only (mm)
Diameter of Bottle (mm)
Bottle - opal glass
Bottle - opaque white
Lid-glossy silver or any other customized color
Minimum order qty
Opal glass bottles captivate the eye with its cool elegance;
Opal glass bottles ensure best protection of contents away from light;
Contain benefits of safe, sustainable reusable and refillable;
Opal glass is 100% recyclable and infinitely.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of cosmetic packaging, skincare packaging, makeup packaging etc, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
White glass bottles can be made as custom glass cosmetic bottles, no matter white glass bottles with custom decorations, or glass cosmetic bottles with custom shape, we will make it happen as per your request.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
3. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
4. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
5. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
6. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
7. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.