Amber square dropper bottles
Airtight and high performance of stability
Protecting the content from light damage
Sustainable and recyclable
Colored glass bottles also called as tinted glass bottles, tincture glass bottles and uv protected glass bottles, which could be used as great primary packaging solutions for essential oils, aromatherapy and organic skincare products etc.
Glass bottles in amber, cobalt blue and vintage green offer UV protection for beauty, food and beverage products with sensitivity to light. Amber glass bottles or brown glass bottles were used for product which is light sensitive, the amber color absorbs harmful UV wavelengths and protecting the content from light damage; Cobalt glass bottles also called as blue glass bottles which commonly used for pigment; Green glass bottles allow for UV protection, no packaging interactions with product ingredients, so just select the colored glass bottles without worrying about UV light affecting their chemical composition
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Bottle only (mm)
Diameter of Bottle (mm)
Bottle - tincture glass
Press button dropper - plastic and aluminum
Vial - Glass
Bottle - amber
Dropper cap - standard gold, silver or custom
Vial - clear
Minimum order qty
Absorb harmful UV wavelengths ;
Ensure best protection of contents away from light;
Contain benefits of safe, sustainable reusable and refillable;
100% recyclable and infinitely.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass primary packaging for cosmetic, skincare, makeup and perfume, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Colored glass bottles can be made as custom glass cosmetic containers for your private label beauty product, to make your product with unique packaging, we normally suggest to make your own graphic and decoration on the colored glass bottles.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
3. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
4. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
5. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
6. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
7. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.
←Previous: No Information
Next: Amber Glass Dropper Bottles→