Essential oil diffuser bottles
Flint glass material
High stability and premium look
Recyclable, refillable and reusable
Glass diffuser bottles made by flint glass material, fill high quality aromatherapy oil into the glass diffuser bottles, so scent of aromatherapy oil will be volatilized along with reed diffusers and add elegant ambiance to any space day in, day out, and delivering long lasting fragrance to bring relax and calm.
There is a wide range of glass diffuser bottles in clear, frosted and color painted for selection, available at multiple capacities and styles, select the size that fits your product's need, make custom decoration and graphic on the reed diffuser glass bottles to add luxury to your brand and it will take your product stand out from the crowd.
Fill capacity (ml)
Height of Bottle only (mm)
Diameter of Bottle (mm)
Bottle - flint glass
Bottle - clear, frosted or color painting
Minimum order qty
High performance of stability, airtight and barrier;
High perspective and heaviness to add luxury to brand;
Refillable, reusable and 100% recyclable.
Rayuen Packaging, the primary packaging company offers the best technology of glass packaging for cosmetic, skincare, makeup and perfumes, in order to make your brand unique and stand out from the shelves, it is necessary to make custom packaging design for your product.
Glass diffuser bottles are made of moulded flint glass, reed diffuser glass bottles which feature at high stability, premium look and refillable, and make custom decorations on the glass diffuser bottles will let your brand look more unique, also reed diffuser glass bottles with decoration have special charm for the room.
1. Spray painting: the finish is customized like glossy, matte, pearl and gradient;
2. Frosting: make the container with slightly roughened surface, free from polish;
3. Color injection: plastic jar lids can be injected with custom color;
4. Metalization: the metallic finish creates depth of shade and luxury feeling;
5. Silk screen printing: used for simplified artwork and color no more than 4 colors;
6. Water transfer printing: used for complex artwork with multiple colors;
7. Hot stamping: used for area of graphic with metallic look.
8. Embossing and debossing logo: a raised logo or press your logo down on the surface of glass cosmetic jars and lids.